Tour our family-run distillery, taste our hand-crafted spirits, and purchase limited-edition bottles of Krewe Exclusives in our Tasting Room!
Select one of the days in the calendar below to see our available tour times and purchase tickets for your group’s visit to our Gulf Breeze distillery. We can’t wait to share tastes and tales of our Esprit de Krewe and Krewe Exclusive lines of real Florida spirits with you!
Online tour booking is not available at the moment please contact Rollins Distillery directly to book your tour.
Rollins Distillery Tasting Room and Tour Guidelines
- Tickets for our distillery tours are $10 per person and tasting room tickets are an additional $5 per person. The full experience typically runs for about 90 minutes or so. We’ll walk you through our family-run distillery and discuss our distillation process, then provide a variety of samples for you to try in our tasting room. We’ll also offer an opportunity to purchase bottles of our spirits — including our distillery-only Krewe Exclusives — as well as glassware and the latest Rollins Distillery wear.
- Our current tour start times are:
- Mondays, Thursdays, and Fridays at 2 p.m. and 4 p.m.
- Saturdays at 10 a.m., noon, 2 p.m., and 4 p.m.
- Tours may be booked for groups of up to 10 people. To make arrangements for larger groups, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on Facebook to discuss the details.
- Everyone is welcome at our distillery and we strive to provide an inclusive environment for all. While well-behaved children and leashed pets have occasionally attended our tours, the format is definitely geared toward adults. Spirit tastings and purchases are only available for adults age 21 years or older with valid IDs.
NOTE: Due to the ongoing construction and repairs of the new Three Mile Bridge connecting Pensacola and Gulf Breeze, we advise all visitors to take the Garcon Point Bridge or Highway 87 to get to Gulf Breeze. During high-traffic hours you may experience significant delays on either route, so please leave some wiggle room when planning your travel times.